Greenville Learning Center seeks to enroll students who will benefit from the school’s specialized small group instruction. Students typically have been diagnosed as having a learning disability or attention deficit disorder, with average to above average potential and without primary emotional difficulties. Students with other types of learning disabilities/styles may also be considered.
- Parents should complete the Application Form and send it to the Admissions Office with a non-refundable application fee of $150.00. The recommended application due dates are February 1st for the Summer Program and March 1st for the Academic Year Program, although applications are considered after these dates.
- Parents should complete and submit forms listed on the checklist directly to the appropriate persons, agencies, and clinics.
- Parents are encouraged to call GLC to schedule an admissions appointment and tour our school.
- The application process will be completed after the Admissions Office has received all information and all forms have been completed.
- Parents will be notified of final admissions decision through a phone call and a formal letter.
- Once a student is accepted, parents will complete an Enrollment Agreement and pay a nonrefundable deposit of one month’s tuition which will secure their child’s place in the program
- The student will be formally enrolled in the program upon receipt of the Enrollment Agreement and the tuition deposit.
- All payments should be made directly to Greenville Learning Center, P.O. Box 2612, Greenville, NC 27836-0612.
To download the application forms, please click on the links below:
|Request for Release of Diagnostic Psychological Information|
|Request for Release of School Information|
|Teacher Recommendation Form|
|Tuition and Fee Schedule|
*The admissions policy of GLC is non-discriminatory with regard to race, creed, color, sex, or national origin.