Greenville Learning Center seeks to enroll students who will benefit from the school’s specialized small group instruction. Students typically have been diagnosed as having a learning disability or attention deficit disorder, with average to above average potential and without primary emotional difficulties. Students with other types of learning disabilities/styles may also be considered.
- Parents should complete the Application Form and send it to the Admissions Office with a non-refundable application fee of $150.00. The recommended application due dates are March 1st for the Summer Program and April 1st for the Academic Year Program, although applications are considered after these dates. To request Financial Aid materials (Academic Year Program only), parents should check the appropriate box on the Application Form.
- Parents should complete and submit forms listed on the checklist directly to the appropriate persons, agencies, and clinics.
- Parents are encouraged to call GLC to schedule an admissions appointment and tour our school.
- The application process will be completed after the Admissions Office has received all information and all forms have been completed.
- Parents will be notified of final admissions decision through a phone call and a formal letter.
- Once a student is accepted, parents will complete an Enrollment Agreement and pay a nonrefundable deposit of one month’s tuition which will secure their child’s place in the program
- The student will be formally enrolled in the program upon receipt of the Enrollment Agreement and the tuition deposit.
- All payments should be made directly to Greenville Learning Center, P.O. Box 2612, Greenville, NC 27836-0612.
To download the application forms, please click on the links below:
|Request for Release of Diagnostic Psychological Information|
|Request for Release of School Information|
|Teacher Recommendation Form|
|Tuition and Fee Schedule|
*The admissions policy of GLC is non-discriminatory with regard to race, creed, color, sex, or national origin.