Greenville Learning Center seeks to enroll students who will benefit from the school’s specialized small group instruction. Students typically have been diagnosed with a learning disability or attention deficit disorder, with average to above average potential and without primary emotional difficulties. Students with other types of learning disabilities/styles may also be considered. To see if your child is eligible for admission to GLC, please contact our office at 252.756.8248 and ask to speak with our Director of Educational Services.
Why pick us?
- 4:1 Student-to-Teacher ratio
- First replication site of The Hill Center in Durham, NC
- Our half-day model allows for students to attend their ‘home school’ in the afternoons, maintaining their current friendships and extracurricular activities
- GLC maintains a partnership with Pitt County Public Schools, all of our course credits transfer
- Research-based multisensory structured language methodology focused on reading, written language, and math. Our program is based on the Orton Gillingham approach.
- Proven track record of student progress