Regardless of your age, all GLC alumni need to keep informed of issues regarding LD. Armed with this knowledge, we believe you can be your own best advocate. Here are some links and resources we thought you might find useful. Please contact us if we can be of help in any other way.
General LD Resources
- Learning Disabilities and the Law: After High School: An Overview for Students
- The Princeton Review is an excellent website to utilize when searching for a college or creating a profile.
- Schools in the USA is a good general search website for college.
- The College Foundation of North Carolina’s website. This is a great website for planning, applying, and paying for colleges in NC.
- Interested in ECU? Please look in to the STEPP program, an amazing collaborative program for students with LD entering ECU.
- “Peterson’s Guide to Colleges with Programs for Learning Disabled Students”
- “Self-Advocacy Skills for Students with Learning Disabilities: Making it Happen in College and Beyond” –Henry B. Reiff